We are very happy to have launched some more improvements to your lists, helping you organise them even more easily.
Drag + Drop reordering
- If you look at your lists now, you can change the order really easily by just grabbing each item (there is a button in the bottom right of each list item) and dragging it up and down to reorder.
View more items per page
- At the top of your list are new buttons allowing you to show 10, 20 or 50 items per page.
- You can use this with the reordering function above to reorder your whole list and make sure the things you want the most are right at the top.
We’ve been updating the site this past week and wanted to let you know about the changes. We’ve got more updates planned this week, helping you use your lists more easily, so we will let you know as soon as they have gone live.
- We’ve improved the bookmark so it is better at getting your product data from websites. It also grabs multiple images so you can choose the best one for your product.
- Click on the image itself, or on the arrows underneath to select your image.
- There are so many websites out there that there will always be some that are really difficult to extract, but we’ve seen a big improvement since last week.
I Want / I Have buttons
- Clicking any of the ‘I Want’ or ‘I Have’ buttons will add the item to your Want or Have list, but you will stay on your current page on boxedup.
- The link will update with a tick to show you it has been added.
We’ve also improved some list functions to help you use your lists more easily,
- Delete – Your item is removed more quickly without reloading the page.
- Move Item – When you move an item, you stay on the same page and the page doesn’t reload, making it quicker to move things around.
- Make #1 – Moves your item to the top of your list, but doesn’t reload the page.
We have also cleaned up a couple of the other functions at the top so they are laid out better. Why not try moving some items around to try out these new functions!
We will be improving your lists more over the next few days – happy shopping!